POSITION AVAILABLE – HUNTERDON DISTRIBUTORS – WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ
Please submit your resume to Jeremiah Goldovitz by 7/30/15 Jeremiah.Goldovitz@hunterdonbrewing.com
TITLE: Craft Spirits Sales Representative – North/Central New Jersey
SUPERVISOR: Spirits Manager
OBJECTIVE: To ensure the successful sale and distribution of Spirits throughout the assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for developing new business at current no-buy accounts along with maintaining an existing account list.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
• Successful sale, distribution and placement of all products
• Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
• Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
• Develop new accounts and new placements
• Assist on-premise accounts in building and developing craft cocktail programs and menus
• Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
• Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
• Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
• Assist in the development and expansion of the product portfolio
• Handle deliveries as required
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Background in spirits with an emphasis in mixology and craft cocktail production
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Valid and clean driver’s license with active auto insurance
• Applicant must live in the specified territory
• Ability and willingness to work independently
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Order Pickers – Second Shift – 5:00pm – 2:00am
We have an immediate need for experienced, well-qualified second shift Order Pickers to join our growing team. If you have prior experience picking orders, loading trucks, have a clean drivers license and are able to work second shifts, please send resume and cover letter to Warehouse Manager Richard Grant.
We are always looking for experienced, well-qualified drivers to join our growing team. Must have a clean drivers license, experience as a delivery driver in the state of New Jersey and great customer service skills. Please send a resume and cover letter to Warehouse Manager Richard Grant.
Hunterdon is an Equal Opportunity Employer